Why choose us?
Here are just some of the many benefits that Freedom Clinics offer:
- Multi-disciplinary treatments from our expert teams of experienced, qualified and fully registered practitioners.
- Our clinics are equipped with the ultimate in hi-tech facilities, including the latest in diagnostic equipment. Appointed to the highest standards, they are designed with your comfort and convenience in mind.
- All our practitioners and therapists are fully qualified and registered with the relevant regulatory bodies – so you know you’re in safe hands.
- Our opening times are devised to fit around your busy schedule, offering early morning, evening, weekend and appointments for your convenience.
- UK clinics with central locations close to major road, rail and bus links.
- Our 24 hour online and telephone booking facility means you can book same day appointments (if available).
- Fixed pricing and discount treatment packages available.
- We work with registered healthcare providers, meaning your back and joint care treatment may be covered. Our current provider include: Aviva, Allianz, Pru Health, AXA PPP, Bupa, Standard Life, Premex, Cigna, Groupama, Speed Medical, WPA, Simply Health and HSA.
For more information, call your local clinic on the number below.
London, Canary Wharf Clinic; (Canada Place Shopping Mall): 0203 197 9100
London, Canary Wharf Clinic; (@LycaHealth, 1 Westferry Circus): 0203 197 9100
Leeds : 0113 345 5060
Clinic coverage: Wakefield, Horsforth, Morley, Pudsey
Lower Ground Floor
29 Park Square West
Leeds LS1 2PQ
London, Canary Wharf
Clinic coverage: Millwall, Greenwich, Rotherhithe, Canning Town, Tower Hamlets
34 North Colonnade
London E14 5HX